Ironically, while presenting a massive challenge to the fight against malaria, Covid-19 has created a remarkable opportunity for Goodbye Malaria to uplift families and communities during South Africa’s months-long lockdown through the making of mask. Two killer diseases inextricably linked: malaria helping to fight Covid-19, Covid-19 helping in the fight against malaria.
Crucial to our Every Mask Counts initiative was a commitment to donate masks into vulnerable communities in South Africa. The masks being made by crafters who found themselves unemployed due to the Coronavirus, completing an extraordinary circle of hope: providing lifesaving employment, by creating masks that prevent infection from Covid-19, to generate funds to prevent deaths from malaria.
- Made from double lined, 100% cotton shwe shwe fabric
- Revives jobs for 50+ staff from local communities, avoiding job loss
- Each mask comes with an informational pamphlet that includes wash and care instruction
- Assorted Colours (Red, pink, blue,orange)
- 4 per pack
- Available in either double head band or earloops
Delivery: 7-10 days from order
This product is available for corporate orders to include your company logo.